Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our God is AWESOME!

Have you ever just sat and just been in awe of God? That is what I am doing right now. It is incredible. What an AWESOME God we serve.
I have a cup of coffee.
I have a campfire.
All the kids have been sleeping for 2 hours.
I have worship music on.
All of this and God has been showing me his shooting stars, and owls!
This has become a frequent nightly ritual for Heather and I. The only difference tonight is that Heather is out with friends.
I look forward to these nights all day long, today has been no exception. I would encourage everybody to get out of the house and enjoy God and all the beauty He has given us. Come to our house if you need it:)
We have had a busy day today. We cleaned out our garage in preparing for our garage sale coming up on the 28th. It is nice to have a clean garage again. We went through everything! Even the boxes that we just stowed away right when we moved in to this house 2 years ago.
(Maybe it is a good thing Heather is not here tonight. I am burning old financial stuff, found in the garage today. The wind just picked up, blew embers and started to catch a bush on fire. It is a good thing that I know how to take care of it I guess:)
Coming up this Sunday, the 22nd we are having another veggie and back sale. It will be after church at our house. We would love for everybody to come. Here are some of the items that we will be having.


Also, we have some ornaments for sale. They are $15 total (including shipping). We plan to put a little link to them on our blog soon, but for now you can email us with your information and we can send you one.


Thank you to everybody that continues to support us. God has provided SO MUCH to us. We still have a long ways to go, but we have all the money that we need to send our dossier in as soon as we can. We know that not everybody can adopt an orphan themselves, but we love seeing God work through His body. Remember, WE are HIS hands and feet.
Now, I need to throw more paper on the fire:) Yes, I am serious, I am a slow learner.
Adam

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect night!

    Awesome ornaments and the veggies look delish!

    ReplyDelete