Come on down to the Farm! This Saturday July 17th from 12:00-5:00 we are having a fundraising event to raise money to help us bring our child home. We will be selling fresh picked squash, zucchini and apricots. We also will have homemade jam, Christmas ornaments, and baked goodies to buy as well.
At the end of August we will be having a garage sale to help raise funds for our adoption as well. If you have any items you would like to donate, we would be happy to take those off of your hands.
Thanks for your support!
Just wanted you to know I'm praying for you guys today! I'm praying God shows up in a BIG way! Can't wait to hear how things went.
ReplyDelete(I got your blog off the AWAA Yahoo group)
I'm also an AWAA YG member! Praying for ya! Hoping you see God move in BIG ways! :o)
ReplyDelete