I miss my wife.
I miss my kids.
I miss Ethiopia.
I miss the sights and smells.
I miss the coffee ceremony.
I miss the Ethiopian people.
I miss the crazy driving.
I miss the laid back attitudes.
I miss going for walks to get a 25 cent coffee
I miss 30 cent french fries.
I miss being able to walk to the fruit market
I miss the simpleness of it all.
I miss the roadside stores.
I miss the music.
I miss the church.
I miss the injera.
I miss the cold flimsy pancakes in the morning (okay, not really:)
I miss it ALL
I can't wait to go back!!!
We just bought return tickets for all 8 of us for April 3rd. Please pray with us that this date will work. It will be another $2500 or so if it doesn't :( Also, we have a birth family interview set up on the 22nd of March. Please pray that this is all that the embassy requires and they clear us at this time (for ALL 3 children!) May God be glorified in all things we do!
Hi Adam and all...
ReplyDeleteCatching up on your blog tonight. Victoria, our 18 year old, loved your list of what you missed about Ethiopia. She was whispering, "Yes!" to most of your statements. :o) We are glad you are able to be back together with your family. Praying the return home date works for you! Keep us posted... Alison and the Grants